you own my heart! you own my heart!

Crap

Hey............if my summary left you with any questions, please.....shoot. =D E-Greetings!!

sweex20 responds:

w007 thanks you suck plz suck again next year !!1 ^^ (i love free sechs)

Office of Power Office of Power

Supahfly

So..........I pretty much loved this movie. Awesome.

Drew & Russ: Pt. 1 Drew & Russ: Pt. 1

context.....please.

This was pretty amusing, although more context for what "shit was gonna be tight" would have been helpful. Also, the repititions went on a little too long at some points. Overall, pretty fun stuff......just needs "more"

Want a Fendy? Want a Fendy?

eh...........?

Well......no context.......pretty funny I guess........in an odd way. I liked the sounds. For some reason, I was reminded of a jewelers commercial.

Naruto vs Sasuke short Naruto vs Sasuke short

promising........

shoot dang, I can see real potential here. Just lengthen it, and smooth out the animation a wee bit and you will have a kickass toon on your hands.

Marco Captured part 2 Marco Captured part 2

cool.........

This is a very cool flash production. The only thing that detracts from it aside from it unfinished status is the whole "not taking away weapons" thing. VERY cool. I love the mix n match of classic metal slug death animations and guns.

SbenixNG responds:

Thanks. I would have had the enemy's take away Marco's weapons but, it was very because all sprites have weapons in their hands.

Dan Vs Larry 3 Dan Vs Larry 3

neat!

I loved the concept of this video, and it could have been a perfect ten if not for some perspective and shading issues. VERY cool. Worth watching.

danyboy1 responds:

:D

The Piclownjew Crew The Piclownjew Crew

visually painful flash to torment children by!

So.......this stuff, if televised in japan, would probably kill thousands of children, if the "pokemon" disaster was any indication. But seriously, what the hell? Visuals= blinding and mediocre. Audio= painful and mediocre. Concept= I'm thinking the boredom of a clown obsessed contributed to this in a big way. Don't bother widdit.

Piclownjews responds:

asdasdassdasasd

Xiao Xiao Duel Xiao Xiao Duel

Derivative and choppy

it was a sort of fun movie I suppose, it was just a bit derivative, and the movements weren't fluid at all. It isn't unpleasant to watch by any means, but at least the animation should be repaired, and maybe voices incorporated.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Excellent, original work

This was the first salad fingers episode I have seen, and I was incredibly impressed.........and mildly creeped out (>'')> Keep it up! original and VERY funny.